Alicia Streger – 2017 Facebook Content
Checkout more: Alicia Streger
“Who Else Wants a Proven, Copy-&-Paste System to Massively Increase Client Retention, Boost Engagement, & Keep Your Clients Motivated and Focused on their Goals…for an ENTIRE YEAR?”
Dear Fellow Fitness Pro,
I’m VERY excited to be able to share my 2017 Edition (100% new content) of my done-for-you Facebook content for fitness professionals!
I used this EXACT strategy to help keep our client retention rates at over 90%. In fact, our average client stayed with us for close to 3 years!
Instead of just sharing how I did it (which you’ll see below), I’m going to give you an ENTIRE YEAR’S worth of done-for-you, copy and paste content that you can use in your own business.
Not only that, this content would be PERFECT for growing your “Community Facebook Groups” to help you get a constant, steady flow of leads in to your business!
For those of you who don’t know me, my name is Alicia Streger, and I’m 110% committed to helping fitness pro’s by creating plug-n-play resources, systems, and tools that’ll help simplify your business and add more money to your bottom line.
For more than 8 years, I ran a multiple 6-figure producing fitness business with 4 locations in Central Florida.
I know what it’s like to wear all of the different hats from trainer to marketer to salesperson to customer service to admin to content creator to you name it.
There’s just no way to do it all and be successful without losing your mind….trust me, I’ve tried.
About 6 years ago, I made a massive leap in my fitness business and took it from 75k to just under 200k per year in less than 12 months (and exponentially grew it from there)!
I did it by creating systems for everything in my business and becoming hyper-focused on Client Retention and over-delivering to our clients.
It’s a LOT easier to keep an existing client than to spend time, energy, and money to get a new one.
Creating a sense of community was huge for us. In fact, we did more than just create a sense of community, we created RAVING FANS.
What I’m about to share with you literally CHANGED the game for my business….and it can for you, too.
Here’s exactly what I did… We also wanted to educate, support, and keep them focused on their goals.
Since around 95% of our clients were on Facebook, the next best step for us was to create a private FB group just for our clients.
Our goal was simple. We wanted to use this group to build a strong community.
We wanted to give our clients a place to build relationships, create a environment to ask questions, and encourage conversation.
So I built one and it was AWESOME.
However, after the first few weeks, you could hear crickets in there.
It was the same 3 people (me, one of my trainers, and another member) who were the only ones posting in there!
I used to struggle coming up with original content and ideas to keep my members focused and engaged.
Not only that, but posting on our Private Members-Only page just turned into yet ANOTHER thing on my never-ending “To-Do” list.
I knew that Facebook was an INCREDIBLE way to communicate with our clients…. and I KNEW just by looking at their profiles that most of them were very active because they were commenting everywhere- EXCEPT in our Private Facebook Group!
That’s when I knew I needed to make a DRASTIC change to solve this problem.
We tried and tested all different kinds of posts and content and narrowed down the BEST and most ENGAGING ways to communicate on Facebook with our clients.
What if I told you that by adding this ONE simple strategy into my business, I COMPLETELY TRANSFORMED my sad, lonely Facebook Group into a thriving, engaging, and flourishing online community for my clients.
Because our members were engaging more, they were creating new relationships and staying focused on their goals…which means our clients were actually getting BETTER RESULTS and STAYING LONGER.
I Saw First-Hand How This New Strategy Dramatically Changed My Business:
- We INCREASED our retention rates, because it gave us yet another avenue to over-deliver to our clients
- We created a “SAFE-ZONE” for our members to ask questions and get support
- Our members were checking-in and engaging on our Private Page DAILY to make sure they never missed anything
- We were able to get real-time feedback from our clients and see what their struggles and challenges are.
- We BUILT STRONGER client-to-client RELATIONSHIPS… especially between people from different locations who do not see each other on a regular basis.
And…You can use this content for MORE than just your Member-Only Facebook Group!
- Member’s Only Facebook Group
- COMMUNITY Facebook Group (for leads and prospects)
- Email Content!
There is MASSIVE value in developing a stronger and more consistent approach to posting in your Facebook groups.
Doing will separate you from your competition…because HARDLY ANYONE IS DOING THIS WELL!
But…there’s a DOWNSIDE to having a very active Facebook Group…
It’s incredibly time-consuming to come up with new, fresh, quality content to give to your members on a daily basis.
It’s one of those tasks where you start off strong, then it gradually becomes “another thing on your to-do list.”
That’s why you need a SYSTEM……and that’s exactly why I built this program.
This system is filled with 100% brand new content that you can use for an ENTIRE YEAR.
Here is EXACTLY What You’ll Get:
You’re going to get 52-Weeks of DAILY (Mon-Fri) Copy-&-Paste, Engaging, and Interactive Content for your Private Members-Only Facebook Group…
- Challenge Monday: 52 weeks of Plug-n-play weekly challenges to keep your clients engaged, focused, & challenged.
- Engagement Tuesday: 52 client conversation-starting questions and graphics designed to spark engagement and empower your community.
- What’s Cookin’ Wednesday: 52 Done-for-you healthy recipes for you to just copy and paste into your private group every Wednesday. It’s filled with easy-to-make, delicious recipes that range from breakfast, smoothies, lunch, salads, soups, sides, dinner, and healthy and clean desserts.
- Fit Tip Thursday: Quick & Easy tips for you to copy and paste every Thursday. This will help inspire your clients and keep them on track with their goals.
- Weekend Warrior Fridays: We have completed 52 weeks of “Weekend Warrior” workouts that are 100% done for you! Just copy and paste them into your Facebook group and challenge your clients to complete them over the weekend.
This program will literally save you over 100 HOURS of hard work if you were to create this content on your own.
Systems like this will create true LEVERAGE in your business- and allow you to focus on the 5-10% of tasks that will help you to grow your business. I’ve already done ALL Of the work for you!
I also want to make sure you understand you’re getting 100% original, high-quality content that was created / edited in-house, so you’re not going to get some impersonal, bland, regurgitated content that you can swipe anywhere off the internet.
Check out a Week of Done-for-You Sample Content!
(52 Weekly challenges to keep your clients engaged, focused, & challenged)
Portion Control Challenge:
Portion control is one of the BIGGEST contributing factors when it comes to reaching your goals. Too much of anythingis not a good thing.
Watching your portion size can absolutely mean the difference between success and failure in any weight loss or fitness journey.
It’s a lot easier than you think! A lot of it comes down to what’s right in front of you when you sit down to eat!
Researchers in Australia studied 100 adults in a portion control study. After educating the participants on “eating slowly” and eating only until they were full, the researchers gave one group a 600-gram portion of macaroni and tomato sauce and the other group 350 grams of the exact same meal.
“Overall, the large-portion participants ate 34 percent more food than those given the smaller helping.”
This goes to show that even if you’re educated and know how to eat slowly, most people will eat what’s right in front of them! So the key here is to be mindful of what you put on your plate.
Check out these tips for portion control…
- Be mindful of what the actual serving sizes are for what you’re eating
- Measure and weigh your food until you have a solid idea of what a true portion looks like
- Use a smaller plate for your food or put less on a larger plate!
- Practice eating slowly and listening to your body
- Eat until you’re about 80% full
Your challenge this week is to pay close attention to your portion sizes and to focus on eating a little bit slower!
Are you up for the challenge this week!? Let me know in a comment below with your commitment!
(52 Client conversation starters designed to spark engagement & empower your community.)
What’s Cookin’ Wednesday:
(52 Healthy and delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, and dessert recipes for you to copy & paste.)
Blueberry Coconut Popsicles
- 1½ cups coconut milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
Sale Page : fitproessentials
This product will available in 2-3 weeks later after you pay.
Alicia Streger, 2017 Facebook Content, Download 2017 Facebook Content, Free 2017 Facebook Content, 2017 Facebook Content Torrent, 2017 Facebook Content Review, 2017 Facebook Content Groupbuy.